About Me

My photo
I teach second grade students and love my job!

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Final Blog Posting...

I can not believe that this class is already coming to an end. I feel like we just started. I have learned so much about technology, myself, and my classmates and I feel as though I am well on my way in terms of successfully using technology in my classroom.

As I as result communicating with my classmates I discovered that my original GAME plan was too broad and needed to be turned into a simpler plan. Since then, I have been very pleased with my progress in achieving these goals. As I learned new information I shared my findings with my students so I am not the only one who has benefited from my GAME plan. A goal that I am going to add to my GAME plan is to work with my students as they create their own classroom GAME plan. I mentioned this last week in my blog and I can not stop thinking about how beneficial a classroom GAME plan would be.

Overall, I an very pleased with this class. I feel as if I have learned the most from this course and I am excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel as I complete the last two courses at Walden.

Happy Holidays to all and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment