About Me

My photo
I teach second grade students and love my job!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spotlight on Emerging Technology

This week our Walden group was assigned to investigate a LMS which stands for Learning Management System. I chose a free LMS tool called Edu2.0. This LMS was created by a gentleman named Graham Glass. I created a Glog for the rest of this assignment which can be viewed at http://mrswinner.glogster.com/glog-6386-4529. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Mrs. Winner!
    I hope you enjoy using our LMS+!

    Cheers,
    Graham Glass
    Founder, EDU 2.0 (http://www.edu20.org)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,

    This is a great glog. I enjoyed learning more about Edu 2.0. This inspired me to try to create a glog as well.

    Thanks,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Glass!

    Thanks for the compliment on my Glog! I think Edu2.0 is wonderful and I look forward to learning more about it!

    ReplyDelete